My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://umberdove.com/blog;.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

IMG_8163
IMG_8162
Sometimes
When I've been in a very quiet place
I like to rise before the sun
And walk the beach
Hearing only dawn song
Tasting only salt air
But seeing all that I can

6 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

I cannot imagine anything more divine...xo

Snailentina said...

I wish I could be a steps away from such a place. Sometimes I also wish for my soul to be more of the morning... it can happen though!

These photos took me there so thank you!

Anonymous said...

♥

"yes"....she whispered

love and light dear one

candacemorris said...

freaking early bird.

Sometimes, before the sun rises, I like to SLEEEEEP.

UmberDove said...

MLJ - It really is. The ocean counts as my sanity check on a weekly basis.

Snailentina - Come visit. I'll take you to more beaches than you have fingers to count!

Cat - right. back. with. you.

Mme - But it just feels so GOOD!

Snailentina said...

Thanks lovely, I know that will happen someday!