My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://umberdove.com/blog;.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Notes

You really light my fire, do you know that?
I'm endlessly awed by your support and I will never, ever tire of telling you so.  
Thank you.
THANK you.
Thank YOU.
You keep my spirits ever encouraged, you keep food on our table, you remind me that this life path is exactly where I want to be, you make possible this life that we're cultivating.
I appreciate you with the whole of my heart and soul!  And I really, truly want you to know it!
* * *

On a business note:
There are some big shifts happening here!  The blog will be shut down for a period of time this weekend as we make the BIG switch to the all new (and if I say so myself, GORGEOUS) UmberDove website!  It's been such a long time coming and I can't wait to reveal it to you.  Big things friends, big things.  To make it easy, you will always find me at www.umberdove.com, and I appreciate your patience as we fiddle with the technical stuff this weekend!
* * *

In summary:
You're great. 
I'll see you next week!
~ U ~ 

6 comments:

Cat said...

squeal!

okay
I'm okay

BIG things ARE happening for you my dear friend and I love watching it all unfold...it makes my heart warm

wonderful days to you

love and light

Snailentina said...

Lady, you are lovely! I am so excited about the course it is bonkers. Can´t wait to see your new site and where we all go this summer.

Lots of love!

Farm and Field said...

Yay!
I'm so excited for this course! And I'm excited to see your shiny new site.
Happy weekending!

lynsey said...

Ooooh can't wait to see it!!

lynsey said...

Ooooh can't wait to see it!!

Hollie said...

Yay!! I just received my beautiful postcards today, thank you so much. They are so gorgeous, I might not want to share....