My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://umberdove.com/blog;.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Ring for Abundance

Know Thyself: A Ring for Abundance
(sterling silver and raw citrine)

A while back I made a couple rings in this vein of thought with natural amethyst clusters; earthy, deep and raw.  Since then, the design (and intentions behind it) have danced around the back of my mind, telling me that I was no where near done with this concept.  And so I sourced a gorgeous hunk of citrine, natural (unheated, untreated, as much on the market is) and bursting with magic.  Every little crystalline point sparkles in the sunlight, singing a song of abundance.  You know, the type wherein the heart brims, the hands overflow, and the whole earth bursts into song?  That's the kind of abundance I'm talking about here.
And I tell you true, it feels good.

Happy Wednesday you beauties!  I hope your vitamin d meters are spinning off the charts!
* * *
(p.s. That bundle of citrine abundance is in the shop now!)

7 comments:

layla may said...

This ring just makes me smile in every cell :0) x

lynsey said...

Oooooh I love it, such a gorgeous stone, beautiful creation

Hollie said...

You have outdone yourself this time! Such abundant beauty here.

Sand and Stone said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely. I'm told citrine is a stone that attracts wealth (personal definition here). You seem to be overflowing, and inspiring the rest of us! So much so I was reflecting on your hand-made stamps. I would love to make some of my own...could you share your method or recommend a good place for directions? Thanks for all the sunshine.
sarah@montanaivory.com

k said...

so gorgeous! sorry i missed it - would have snapped it up an instant.

pencilfox said...

beautiful.
so perfect.
the ring AND you.

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation- just love it!! I will have to keep a close watch to snap a ring up it seems. :) Or a necklace, or a bracelet. haha