My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://umberdove.com/blog;.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

And the Winner is...

Jenn, lovely Jenn, congratulations!  I tried to be fair and wrote every one's name down on little snips of paper but Thai, he just insisted on picking out the winner (and I think he has a little kitty-boy crush on you anyways!) and he picked you!  I'll be sure to bundle up your new calendar with lots of love and send it your way in hopes of a brilliant year ahead.

Seriously, I had such cheeriness yesterday reading all your comments and [truly amazing] emails [that made me want to cry in joy].  I was so distracted all day by the magnetic pull of my computer that I barely managed to put in a full day of work.  BUT, I can think of no better audience to share with than you, and so I am grateful.


So....

To further the fun, I decided to do another special treat this weekend for my beloved bloggie friends.  From now (the wee hours of Saturday morning, Nov 15th) until Sunday night (November 16th), when you purchase one of the Oh-So-Fabulous 2009 UmberDove Calendars, leave me a love note in the "message to seller" box saying you've read my blog and receive free shipping (which I will refund to you promptly via your paypal).

Ok friendly friends, the bewitching hour is long past and this Dove needs her beauty sleep (and please do excuse me for any horrible typos, my fingers are two steps ahead of my eyelids tonight...).

Sweet Dreams,
Umber

6 comments:

candacemorris said...

Jenn as in my sister?
That whore.
:)

UmberDove said...

The one and only!

Dutch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Whore-ay! It's me! I've won! Thanks Kelly, I am so excited. And Thanks Thai! [wink]

The Noisy Plume said...

Well THANK GOD I bought one yesterday! See? Positive thinking just isn't enough for we the two most unluckiest ladies ever.

BC said...

Jenn- "Whore-ay" is my new favorite term. I plan on using it daily.