My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://umberdove.com/blog;.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

The votes have been cast and the results are in!  Mister Brian Wigand of the lovey-dovey story number three is the winner of the Umber Dove Birthday Contest and the (soon to be) proud new owner of an Umber Dove pillow! 


Congratulations!

And a super huge thank you to all who took the time to send in stories (and to those - Sam - who are still going to...), I truly enjoyed reading each and every one!

In other realms of life, I am the proud new owner of an amazing work of art that sits weighty on my chest, a searing heat that soaks into my body.


Ladies mine, near and far, the givers of my Seraphim necklace, I love and treasure you.  Your thousand wings lift my sights, lending strength, whispering encouragement, buoying my spirits, protecting my soul.  I love you.  You know who you are, and even more importantly, I know who you are, and I am thankful for the gift of your friendships.

9 comments:

jordan said...

oh man. she's outdone herself again - what an amazing necklace! what an amazing stone! what an amazing neck ;)!

congrats to mr bw. what a nice story...

candacemorris said...

to feel protection...to feel power...to feel.

this is all i want for you.

she said...

a celebration of your green, growing strength and a vibrant shield for your heart. i myself have a nice piece of purple chalcedony as a shield for my own...the color of royalty, of mystery, of my own birth month. now when i feel the weight of it against my chest you are there too.

xoxo,
she.

Dutch said...

Wow! All my hopes and dreams (for the last week) have come true today. I'm so excited.
Thank you so much, Kelly, for putting on this fun contest and providing such a coveted prize! I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to win this thing in the worst way. I am inspired by and in love with your pillows. Happy birthday again!

nice necklace, I wish I could wear something like that...

The Noisy Plume said...

Sigh.
It's perfect.










What an honor to see it there around your neck, above your heart.
LOVE.

Thanks for the telly time today.
XO

Mum said...

I am so happy to see this gorgeous piece of art hanging front and center.

Once more, Happy, Happy Birthday to my First Love!

(and thanks to mme.bookling for superbly coordinating the B-Day Surprise)

emilyclare said...

I don't beleive anything could look so beautiful upon your slender neck...

Anonymous said...

You wear The Noisy Plumes art so finely:)

BTW: Your website is dashing, demure, and bold! It's sweet navigation, eye candy to the soul, a revitalizing space... and a 'definitely you' world {exhibition} for your work congrats, as it should be.

UmberDove said...

oh miss, thank you so much, for such words of encouragement and the time you took looking!